cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recommended for Removal is confusing

Recommended for Removal is confusing

Please remove RECOMMENDED FOR REMOVAL as the DEFAULT category for displayed bounces. If you need a default, it should be ALL BOUNCES. It is a HUGE WASTE OF MY TIME when I have to go back to selecting ALL BOUNCES. All bounces are of concern to me, not just the ones YOU think I should be concerned about. PLEASE FIX THIS!!!!! Thanks.

236 Comments
Advisor
Status changed to: New
Hello, Thank you for your feedback. Would you mind elaborating on this point? Is there confusion on how to go about accessing the bounce report? Is the report harder to read? Any additional information that you can provide would be greatly appreciated.
Where is the "manage bounces" feature now?
Advisor

Hello,

Thank you for posting. I apologize for the confusion here. Are you trying to access the other bounce categories, such as Undeliverable? If so, this can be done by clicking on the button to the right side of the grey toolbar on the bounce report. This will allow you to change the category to view the other emails that bounced. Please let me know if you were referring to something else.

Bounce_Report_Categories.png

Occasional Contributor
Previously, I could click on the "manage bounced emails" link under Contacts, click on the easily readable list by date, click on the email and click "remove" to remove any bounced emails. I could also easily click on "invalid addresses" and print out a list so I could check the email from other sources and see what's wrong. Now, I have to go to the Email section, try and find the email from among all the emails (instead of a "most recent" list), scroll down to the Email Stats, click on "bounces", and then have to go through each email and make a decision. Instead of taking seconds, this process now takes me several minutes. And, I can't print out a list. I have to export it, format it, etc before I can print it out. I appreciate CC's efforts to keep things fresh but this is yet another of the changes that doesn't work anywhere near as well or as quickly as the previous setup.
All Star
I cannot find how to report on the emails that bounced. Please advise. It was so easy before.
Thanks for posting. The are where you can manage your bounces is in the Email>Reports. You can check off any contact who has bounced and use the controls in the header. Are you looking to do something specific with your bounces?
You are not able to remove directly from the bounce screen since you don't want to always assume that the address needs to be removed. Thanks for your feedback on this process.
Hi Elizabeth, Thanks for posting. You can view the reporting information by clicking the Email tab and reports link. To the right of the email name there is hyperlinked information you can click on to view more. You can export this information or click into the individual contacts details to see more.
Frequent Visitor
I am disappointed as you took something easy and managable and made it complicated. Managing bounces used to be a simple click now it is a massive procedure. Not a happy customer
Hi Lanell, I'm sorry to hear of this frustration. Can you tell me more about how you manage your bounces so I can understand your process?