cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recommended for Removal is confusing

Recommended for Removal is confusing

Please remove RECOMMENDED FOR REMOVAL as the DEFAULT category for displayed bounces. If you need a default, it should be ALL BOUNCES. It is a HUGE WASTE OF MY TIME when I have to go back to selecting ALL BOUNCES. All bounces are of concern to me, not just the ones YOU think I should be concerned about. PLEASE FIX THIS!!!!! Thanks.

236 Comments
All Star
At Email >> Reports >> Bounced emails, the default view is "recommended for removal". Default should be "All bounce types", after which I choose for myself what filter I want to use. The current system is particularly annoying after deleting a bad or out-of-date address. Instead of returning me to the list I was working from, it returns me to - you guessed it -- "recommended for removal". Keep it simple, please.
Occasional Visitor
this process is very cumbersome, not user friendly
I have the new layout, but none of the headings are in the black field above the contacts, so there's no dropdown menu so I can select manage bounces. Help!
Every time I go to try and take care of my list and bounces, I run into an issue that makes it take so much longer than it used to and such simple errors (such as search lists don't show in alpha order) that I really have to wonder if anyone actually tried this software "upgrade??" out before it's launch.
CTCT Employee
Status changed to: New
Thanks for taking a moment to provide this feedback! We want you to be able to use the tools the way you want to, and if that means that you're able to the select the preferences on the bounce page. Please don't hesitate to let us know if you think of anything else that you would like to see.
CTCT Employee

Hi Cindy,

If you're having issues using buttons or features in your account, please try another browser. We have gone in and attempted to replicate the issue inside of your account, and are unable to do so. Keep in mind that you will not see the options become available, until you check off contacts in the list telling the system who you are working with.

Please continue to vote for the changes that you want to see made. And as always, don't hesitate to let us know any time you have questions, more information, or any feedback to give us!

CTCT Employee

Hi Patrick,

Thank you for supplying your feedback to us. It is very important, and we highly value your opinion. We will continue to make adjustments and get the system back to performing as smoothly as you expect it to. In the mean time, please continue to vote for the changes that you want to see made. And as always, don't hesitate to let us know any time you have questions, more information, or any feedback to give us!

CTCT Employee
Thank you for your feedback! We value your opinion and want to give you the features and tools you want. Please don't hesitate to let us know if you have any more details or feedback to give us!
CTCT Employee
Hi Connie, you can find your bounces by going to Email Tab > click on Reports on the yellow toolbar and click the hyperlinked bounce number for the email report you want to view. From there you can view and manage your bounces.
Frequent Visitor
When I view reporting for a specific email that was sent, it shows there was 1 bounce. However, when I click on the number 1 no names, email address, or reason appears as to why it bounced.