cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recommended for Removal is confusing

Recommended for Removal is confusing

Please remove RECOMMENDED FOR REMOVAL as the DEFAULT category for displayed bounces. If you need a default, it should be ALL BOUNCES. It is a HUGE WASTE OF MY TIME when I have to go back to selecting ALL BOUNCES. All bounces are of concern to me, not just the ones YOU think I should be concerned about. PLEASE FIX THIS!!!!! Thanks.

236 Comments

Hi Helen,

Can you double check to make sure you are not just viewing the list of contacts who are "Recommended For Removal"? This option is on the right of the page and looks like this:

removalbounce list.jpg

If you select "All Bounces" you should be able to see tjhe entire list instead! Please let me know if this doesn't fix it. 

Occasional Contributor
Default should be "All bounce types", not "Recommended for removal"

Thanks for the feedback, Ivan!

Occasional Contributor
Really preferred the old format where the bounces were grouped in categories rather than all in one list. Not as likely to overlook one that needs to be addressed. If there are those who really like this new system, maybe you can offer both and let us choose the one that works best for us. Folks do like choices ya know! Thanks for the opportunity to provide feedback.
CTCT Employee
On the bounce report, it seems like all bounces are list when you go to the page but the drop down to the right says recommended for removal. When you click that the list actually changes to show those that are actually recommended. It's a bit confusing. the drop down should read "all bounce types" at the start.
Advisor
Status changed to: New
Thanks for the feedback, Dave!
Advisor
Status changed to: New
Hello, Thank you for your feedback on the bounce management reporting. This is a great suggestion and great information to know. Please continue to vote on this and any other topics you would like to see implemented.
Occasional Contributor
This page takes FOREVER to come up. And sometimes won't come up unless I go back to the email and click on it a second time. Very frustrating!
Regular Visitor
The auto-complete above won't let me finish what I want to say. I deleted a list, that had probably 40-50 people who weren't on another list and I want them off my active subscriber list. My number of active subscribers hasn't changed. How do I delete them now that I can't identify them because the list they were on is gone?
CTCT Employee

Hi Lisa,

I am sorry for your frustration.  What browser are you using to open up your reporting?  Also can you try another browser just to check if that is the issue?  Finally what is the length of wait time you are experiencing?