cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recommended for Removal is confusing

Recommended for Removal is confusing

Please remove RECOMMENDED FOR REMOVAL as the DEFAULT category for displayed bounces. If you need a default, it should be ALL BOUNCES. It is a HUGE WASTE OF MY TIME when I have to go back to selecting ALL BOUNCES. All bounces are of concern to me, not just the ones YOU think I should be concerned about. PLEASE FIX THIS!!!!! Thanks.

236 Comments
Frequent Visitor
It was reported that I got 126 bounces. But I only had 56 email addresses shown when I clicked to see the bounces. Where are the other 70 bounced email addresses?

Hi @BarbaraW71

It sounds like you just need to change your view! From the drop down on the right choose to see all your bounces instead of just those recommended for removal. 

Occasional Contributor
Whatever happened to the bounce categories such as non-existent address or blocked? No wonder the bounce rates declined. It looks as if those bounce reasons are being counting anymore.
Status changed to: Voting Open

Administrator
Status changed to: Certified Great Idea

All Star
Two part suggestion: 1) A report that will generate a global list of bounced emails; OR 2) Automatic email removal for bounced emails. Would help with not exceed our pricing plan.