Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Report of clicks on single URL across multiple campaigns

0 Votes

I'm looking for something similar, but I'd like to get clicks by link address across ALL campaigns.  In this case, I want to find historical clicks on my website contact page:  e.g.  http://mysite(dot)com/contact

I'd love to get  subscriber names, email address, phone, campaign name, dates/time clicked   

2 Comments
Frankie_P
Status changed to: Voting Open

Hi @MichaelS64123 thank you for sharing this feedback with us! It appears your feature request is different from the original thread you commented on. Because of this we have moved your post into a thread of its own. Being able to view a reporting of clicks on single URL across multiple campaigns is a great feature request! In fact we have opened up this idea so other users can weigh in as well. The more requests or votes an idea receives the higher of a priority it can be given by our Product Team.

Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Acknowledged

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More