Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Link Engagement History to Campaigns

0 Votes

In the "Contact Details" popup panel,

when looking at an individual contact's Engagement, in the list of emails sent, opened, clicked, etc

These should all have clickable links navigating to the corresponding target that is being referred to.

For instance, the Campaign name in quotations should be clickable to that specific campaign's reporting page. 

Especially the reporting of "a link" clicked should navigate to the target of whatever that link is.  If an email has several links, I have to literally go to that Campaign's reporting page to figure out, which link was it?  This should be answerable right there on the Engagement popup panel.

7 Comments
Kyle_R
Administrator
Status changed to: Gathering Information

That's a really good idea - thank you for this feedback! I'm going to open this up to start tracking the request. Anyone else finding this, please use the comments to add your voice and provide more examples!

Bootyful-Boudoir
Brand Visionary

I'd like to point out that reporting on your main competitor's email management works this way.

ElisaEW_341732530
Campaign Contributor

In gathering report data, it would be incredible helpful to be able to parse out the contact information and link associated with each click. I realize this data is there, but it is not easily accessible nor is it easy to download in excel format.

Frankie_P

Hi @Elisa E.W-341732530

How would you expect to view link clicks based on the contact? What are some cases you would want this type of reporting?

Frankie_P
Status changed to: Gathering Information

ElisaEW_341732530
Campaign Contributor

Hi Frankie,

We use our emails to send sign up links, donation links, etc to our recipients. It would be great for there to be a report that would easily pull the emails associated with individual link clicks for a time period. We would use this to track information better on our end. So similar to how the current general report pulls just the total number of clicks, a report that could be filtered by time period and includes information about the clicks and contact info associated with that click.

Frankie_P

Hi @Elisa E.W-341732530

Thanks for clarifying what you're looking for! While this is not currently an available feature, it is a feature request we are collecting feedback on. In fact we have merged your post into the the appropriate thread so your feedback can be tracked correctly.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More