Display reporting summary on Contact Profile/Engagement History

0 Votes

Section for individual/per contact open rates

10 Comments
Frankie_P
Status changed to: Open Questions

Hi @PACHOQ are you looking for an average open rate per contact? Where in your account would expect to find this information?

PACHOQ
Rookie

Yes, precisely. Maybe a column in the contacts book, or a top 20/bottom 20 on the reporting page.

Frankie_P
Status changed to: Voting Open

Hi @PACHOQ thank you for following up with these examples! We are opening this feature request up so other users can weigh in on this idea as well.

KennethW485
Rookie
On the Contact Detail dialog, it would be nice if the engagement tab could be set as the default view.
Frankie_P
Status changed to: Open Questions

Hi @KennethW485 how would you expect to make this tab your default view? Would this be a default you would want to turn on and off?

KennethW485
Rookie

In the past, I have used a simple method of simply displaying the tab that was the last tab displayed when the page is closed.

Frankie_P

Hi @KennethW485 are looking for your engagement tab to display once your contact's detail page closes? Or the option to easily tab back to your previous page?

KennethW485
Rookie

Ok, so when I open the Contact Detail page of a contact, the Details tab is the one that is showing.

It shows the email address, name (1st & last) and the lists and tags.

For me, I'm not interested in these particular details at this point.

I am interested in seeing the engagement data.

So, if the Engagement is the tab I'm viewing when I exit the Contact Detail page.

It would be nice if when I opened a Contact Detail on any contact, the Engagement data would appear without me having to select the Engagement tab. The Engagement tab would already be selected.

The way it is now, regardless of which tab I was viewing when I closed the Contact Details page, it will always open with the Details tab selected.

It's not a big deal, just a Wish-list item.

Frankie_P

Hi @KennethW485 thanks for this clarification! This is actually a feature we are in the process of looking into. Because of this I have merged your post into a larger thread  for this request.

Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Closed - Implemented

This has been introduced with our Contact Redesign

Caitlin_M_0-1666208447432.png

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More