cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reports: Sort options needed

Reports: Sort options needed

There used to be the option to view the opens for an email, by the time and date that the opened it. With the recent update this is no longer the case. Why is this?

304 Comments
Occasional Visitor

It's hard to tell what link they clicked on.

Occasional Contributor
would be more useful if you had a date when someone opt out/or email bounced-The old DO NOT MAIL LIST was much much better-
Advisor
Status changed to: New
Hello, Thank you for your feedback. My apologies for this issue. We are currently looking into implementing the ability to export the All Opens. Please feel free to vote on this and any other topics you would like to see changed or implemented.
All Star
I liked the old default view of seeing opens and clicks by time rather than by an alphabetical listing of contacts. It's much more interesting to me to see the new opens by time each time that I check.
Regular Visitor
I can't find my lists -- sometimes they show the complete list and other times only a partial listing. I want you to change it back -- this is VERY VERY VERY ANNOYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Occasional Contributor
please bring back old contact listing - new listing way too much wasted space unable to display and scan contacts quickly - only displays 4 contacts before having to page down - awful design
Occasional Contributor
First: typing in the feedback box under Briefly describe your feedback: it continues to try to auto finish what is being typed with what looks like other topics people have entered. After typing my title when I click with the mouse it continues to select a topic title from the list below what I typed. If I hit return after typing it submits it with out my comments. Frustrating. Second: Under reports when I want to view the list of my contacts that clicked on the email it should default to a list by DATE with the most recent at the top. This is how it used to be. We care to see how the email's life is going and when people are starting to lose interest in it. BY DATE with MOST RECENT AT TOP shows us what we are looking for. In general I do not think I have found one part of the new changes that I like. Sorry. Please return to the old way.
CTCT Employee
Status changed to: New

CTCT Employee

Hi Ron,

Thank you for your great feedback on this.  This is not a feature we currently have but are looking into it  Please continue to vote if you agree!

Visitor
I would like to be able to see Date/Time for the Unique Opens report.