cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reports: Sort options needed

Reports: Sort options needed

There used to be the option to view the opens for an email, by the time and date that the opened it. With the recent update this is no longer the case. Why is this?

304 Comments
please allow us to sort by date/time and UNIQUE items and/or please allow to search alphabetically
Occasional Visitor
I liked the way it was before when you wanted to add multiple contacts.
Occasional Visitor
Now, contacts are listed alphabetically, making it difficult to see who has opened the email since the last time I reviewed the report.
Occasional Visitor
Am I missing something? How do I sort unique opens by arrival time?
Regular Visitor
I would like to be able to see my unique opens in chronological order. Is that possible?
Regular Visitor
When I click to put opens in Date/Time order, it gives me ALL OPENS, and not UNIQUE OPENS. This is a change that came with the update, and not a good one. I try and track who our "early openers" are for purposes of seeing the general time frame when our emails are opens, and was able to do this prior to the update. OVERALL, THE UPDATES ARE AWESOME!!! Just thought I would provide feedback on this issue.
All Star
you are now just allowing to see a general history for the particular name by date of action without being able to identify the links tha they actually clicked on... for me as a realtor this is the most important feature allowing me insight into which towns/properties my clients are taking interest in so that I can respond accordingly.... If this feature cannot be re instated then using Constant Contact for me will not instrumental and will have to look for other providers... Would appreciate your response asap Thank you Eran Eisenberg
Occasional Visitor
I don't know why you changed the format, especially on the "Opens " page. The new list is utterly confusing and difficult to read. The old format clearly listed the opens, in an organized and very readable way.
Regular Visitor
We need a sort option for the date/time column in the unique clicks section.
Regular Visitor
I like having all contact information in one place. However I use the "all open" report and I can't tell how many times that a prospect opened a particular email. Once again you are messing with the "all open" feature. I liked the previous report.