cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reports: Sort options needed

Reports: Sort options needed

There used to be the option to view the opens for an email, by the time and date that the opened it. With the recent update this is no longer the case. Why is this?

304 Comments
Occasional Visitor
It would also be useful to organize by individual and then see repeat clickthroughs to gauge depth of interest?
CTCT Employee
Status changed to: New
Thank you for your feedback.
Contributor
We must be able to put the names in ALPHA order.
Occasional Contributor
When I'm reviewing my list of bounces for an email, it appears that I cannot sort them alphabetically by last name, even though they are broken out by letter. For example, those contacts with the last name starting with D are listed first, then those with last names starting with F, then those with M, etc. I can't figure out the sorting hierarchy--it doesn't appear to be by number of contacts with last names starting with that letter, either. It would be helpful to have some sorting flexibility. Thanks.
Occasional Advisor
We no longer see all the links that a user clicked on in an email. That was very important. Why was it taken away?
Occasional Advisor
As has been noted here often, it's not useful to have the recipients' email addresses "alphabetized" by first name. Who does that? Also, why can we not sore the date received column? These are fixes that need to be made.
This is quite a bung-up that you have here. Displaying bounces by last name, grouped by letter, but not alphabetically? Bad. Adding contacts, but not seeing which ones can't be added to let them know they previously unsubscribed? Bad. I'd like to be able to sort by first AND last name again. I'd like to be able to run a search more easily than having to click on "advanced" And, can we please have links back that are listed by the link name, rather than a long, wacky www address?
Can we please sort the click rate report by date/time?
Regular Visitor
It would be good if you could export "all opens" that way you will know who is repeatedly opening your email - which probably means they are actually reading it. Just a thought.
All Star
I add new contacts from a paper sign up sheet that the contact fills out at our sales. Sometimes the email address is difficult to read or I make a typo. When I send a new email, I go to the bounce list and check the last few bounces to determine if it may just be a spelling error. This happens quite often and I remove that contact and add the correct spelling. It is extremely cumbersome to do it with the new format. I do not know if a bounce has been a contact for years or a few days. An option to sort by date instead of alphabetically would solve the issue. Also the back button from the bounce list after you choose a name goes all the way back to something else and not the bounce list I had posted. Finally, you should be able to make these options a default when you go to the screen rather than having to click through options every time to set it the way I want. I would appreciate a response and course of action.