cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reports: Sort options needed

Reports: Sort options needed

There used to be the option to view the opens for an email, by the time and date that the opened it. With the recent update this is no longer the case. Why is this?

304 Comments
In the previous version, from the individual contact record I could see exactly which links the client was clicking, when, and how often. This was great for target marketing. Now if I want that information I will have to scroll through every link record and take hours instead of seconds. Really, Really, poorly thought out change. That feature was critical to me. I'm having to change to another company now if this feature does not come back.
CKR
when I click on the number of unique clicks, I get a message that there were no unique clicks rather than a list of who clicked - what am I doing wrong?
is there a reason when I see I have 30 clicks on a link I don't see the addresses?
Occasional Contributor
It would be helpful to see which link(s) a person clicked. Previously we could view all the links an individual viewed. Now it can only be done link by link, not by contact.
Occasional Contributor
Is it possible to see what an individual clicked on via their subscriber page? I can see which emails have been opened, but not what they clicked on.
Just a suggestion: When I am looking at my Opens and I change the view from Unique Opens to All Opens it would be great if there could be a way to sort the columns. Currently they are organized by date / time. If I could click a header on the column to view them organized by customer name I could more easily see which of my customer has had multiple opens.
Status changed to: New

Status changed to: New

Previously I could see WHICH clicks the client went to -- now I only get the summary
Advisor

Hello Folks,

The Issue you are currently having with the click through reporting 0 is a system issue we have going on. Our engineering team has developed a fix, and are currently testing it out before we push it to our live system. We hope to have this resolved very shortly, we apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

Mike

Tier 2 Community Support