cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reports: Sort options needed

Reports: Sort options needed

There used to be the option to view the opens for an email, by the time and date that the opened it. With the recent update this is no longer the case. Why is this?

304 Comments
Occasional Contributor
The email reports would be more helpful if they could be sorted, by date, by person, by email & by company. This shouldn't be hard to establish & it would be most helpful.
CTCT Employee
Status changed to: New

CTCT Employee

Thank you for supplying your feedback to us. It is very important, and we highly value your opinion. Please don't hesitate to let us know any time you have any more details or more feedback to give us!

Hi Robert,

Can you tell me more about what you mean by inactive contacts? You can remove email addresses from the bounce screen if you would like. You can also view any specific bounce cattery if you just want to remove a specific bounce category.

All Star
Don't like your new changes! Too much light gray type which I can't read. When I increase the font and screen size, the choice at the bottom (like this 'Post to forum' button) doesn't show, so I have to back out and start all over again - with this feedback, and with adding images to the library, etc. And to add contacts - used to all be on one window and you could see what you were doing, now I have to try each choice separately. You're being too creative!
CTCT Employee

Hi Mary,

Thank you for supplying your feedback to us. It is very important, and we highly value your opinion.

Was there a specific section of gray type that was being difficult for you to read, or is it just any type that is set with that specific color?

Please don't hesitate to let us know any time you have questions, more information, or any feedback to give us!

CTCT Employee

Established Member
I am trying to address all the bounced email addresses, but they are not in any logical order. They aren't alphabetized by name or email address. It groups them all by letter though, so it starts with all the F last names, then it goes to C, etc... No logic. And I can't resort them to be alphabetical.