cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reports: Sort options needed

Reports: Sort options needed

There used to be the option to view the opens for an email, by the time and date that the opened it. With the recent update this is no longer the case. Why is this?

304 Comments
I'm confused as to why the sorting for the bounce back lists are not alphabetized. The emails are grouped by last name, which is nice, but then those groups are in random order. Just seems odd. -Dylan
CTCT Employee

Hi Mike,

Thank you for providing us with this feedback. If others agree I encourage you to continue to vote for this idea.

If you have any other quesitons or additional feedback, please reach out to our support team. They can even be reached by phone at 800-240-2302.

Have a great day!

CTCT Employee
Status changed to: New

Occasional Contributor
When trying to look at bounces, they should be able to be sorted alphabetically. I should be able to click on one persons email address and see previous bounce history like it used to show in the table format. Everything about the new contact management system is slower, takes more steps, and frustrating.
Frequent Visitor
When I pull up the report of Bounced Emails, the list is not in alphabetical order. I had done this several days ago and it was in alphabetical order then.
Occasional Advisor

On the page that shows opened email (and all other categories like bounces and unopened) put the contact or emails in alphabetical order
Occasional Advisor

Visitor
Why can not sort the email report by date/time? It is alphabetical.