cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Due to an issue with YouTube, inserting videos in your emails is showing an error. Until they are able to resolve this issue, we recommend using a different video hosting service. We will continue to monitor this outage and update you as we have more information.

Reports: Sort options needed

Reports: Sort options needed

There used to be the option to view the opens for an email, by the time and date that the opened it. With the recent update this is no longer the case. Why is this?

259 Comments
Occasional Contributor
It would be nice to be able to sort opens by Name so that one can quickly and conveniently view how many times a particular client viewed an Email.
Occasional Contributor
Any chance the column headings could be sortable on the resulting table that appears when you pull the results on open or clicked etc?
Occasional Visitor

It would be nice to be able to sort when looking at your opens on campaigns you've sent out.  For example, when I click on 'All Opens', I would like to sort by name so you can perhaps gauge interest.  If you could sort by email address, if someone opened your email 5+ times as opposed to just once, I would then infer that this person has a higher level of interest.  

Occasional Contributor
When you have the results up on the screen in constant contact I wish you could sort by column. Really all of the reports it would be helpful. Thank you!
Occasional Contributor
I don't like the new format. I used to click on a customers name and I could see not just the one open, but all their history of opens. Now I cannot, it just takes me to a customer details page (no history of opens). Also, you should really have it where we can sort opens by name alphabetically so as to see more easily how often certain people are opening the same email.
Status changed to: Open Questions

Hi @SabrinaK203. Thank you for the feedback on our new reporting page. When you click on the contact, there are two tabs that appear: Details and Engagement. Engagement shows you a much more in-depth view of the contact, including recent opens. Does this help?

contact engagement pop up.png

Also I love your idea of being able to sort those columns!

Reply from @SabrinaK203:

Thank you.  It does help. I'd been unaware of that option.  It would also be nice to just see within a campaign, on the unique opens page, where names could be sorted alphabetically.  I.e.  You could just go to names at the top and click that for an option to sort them alphabetically if you want rather than just times opened. Then I could see in one fell swoop several folks at once who opened a campaign several times. Thanks!

That's a great point with the column sorting and thanks for clarifying.

Regular Visitor
hello, i think i used to be able to sort this list by "recommended for removal" there is no sorting of this list right now. i'm trying to delete bounced emails that are not vacation/auto-reply thank you
I understand that you recently changed you format on the order on the emails that were sent out when checking my reports. Previously the last name, first, email address and date and time were that order. I am in the medical field and everything is filed by last name first. An easy fix would be to set it up like an excel spread sheet that allows you to move the order of the columns. Please fix this problem, again the medical field will store the patients medical records by last name first. Thank you Franklin Senia owner Eye To Eye Optical Inc . 716-835-6644