cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reports: Sort options needed

Reports: Sort options needed

There used to be the option to view the opens for an email, by the time and date that the opened it. With the recent update this is no longer the case. Why is this?

304 Comments
CTCT Employee

requesting the ability to sort by the time&date in the reporting like Contacts 1 did.

All Star

Contacts:  When I click on contacts, I used to get a place to put in who I was looking for by my choice of email, last name, first name, and more.  Where is that?  This new update is really a downer.  The old one gave me the information I needed easily, quickly, in less space.

I agree with ZacharyM3, that there used to be an option to view the opens for an email, by time and date.  Where is that?

You also made it more difficult to add a new person.  It was so simple before.  Why update to make it worse?

Edith

Advisor

Thus far, I think that the new Contact Managment and Reporting features are fine. However, I would really like to have the option to view my opens by the date and time that they were opened. I keep a very close eye on my opens and with this feature gone, it is much more difficult and time consuming to see who has opened my emails since the last time I looked at the log.

Thanks for taking the time to "listen" to this suggestion.

Status changed to: New
Thanks for your idea. This is a functionality that is coming in the future, please continue to vote on this topic!
All Star

I totally agree that this feature needs to be brought back as soon as possible. The positives of some of the changes are outweighed by the negatives such as this and others.

Occasional Visitor

**Removed by moderator** Right now we only have the view of opens or unopens by name, email and date but date is not clickable cannot export without saving to a list, I want to be able to see organization name when viewing reports/opens by organization name or search opens by organization name.   Contacts  needs quite a bit of user friendly additions.   Cannot sort by date and time so I cannot see who opened it that way.  You should never go backwards keep existing features you once had and add to those, right now you have not kept any of the good features and I find it is not intuitive.

All Star

**Removed by moderator** In the old reporting system opens were sorted by the date so i could easily see who had recently opened the email. Now they only seem to be sorted by the name of the contact. Am I missing something here or have you taken away the ability to sort opens by date? If you have, please bring it back, thanks

All Star

UN *Removed By Moderator* wants this sorting returned to be able to see his opens by date and time.

CTCT Employee

Would like ability to sort contacts by date. This will make it easier to see when contacts were last added to the account or to a particular list. The reports feature indicates general growth but doesn't focus on specific contacts.

Status changed to: New
Thank you all for the feedback. The ability to click and sort based on the date and time column is coming. You will be able to click and view the newest first.