cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reports: Sort options needed

Reports: Sort options needed

There used to be the option to view the opens for an email, by the time and date that the opened it. With the recent update this is no longer the case. Why is this?

304 Comments
All Star
Cannot arrange by date any more?
Valued Contributor

The option of sorting by date is imperative as I use Constant Contact for some courses.  So I need to feed the contacts with the right information.  Please restore the date option as it was in the past, as it was perfect. 

Lucia

www.comunicasoluciones.com

Occasional Visitor
The current reporting feature is not useful when I am trying to gather all of the information to create a report to use in house.
Regular Visitor

I can't identify which link a customer clicked through to...I used to be able to do that...I can only access opens alphabetically...I want the option to be able to access them in time and date opened as well....this new format is TERRIBLE....we just spent hours preparing and sending our latest newsletter and now we can't access the feedback information we need. Is all of my work on this month's newsletter now lost forever...can you fix this so I can access my information for the newsletter I sent out yesterday?

Occasional Visitor
I don't like the new open report. I used to be able to see in order all the new opens. Now it just lists them alphabetically. I can"t tell which are the new ones when I refresh without going through the entire list & looking at the times. This is a real problem!
Reports take up too much screen space now. Can't I set preferences? It's annoying to have to always click date/time as my preferred arrangement.

Hi Patti,

Thanks for posting. Would you rather see the reporting on a portion of the screen or just condensed? Unfortunately at this time you cannot set  a preference but that is a great idea to pass along!

All Star
It is more beneficial to me to see in what order those who opened my emails did so, and in chronological, not alphabetical order. perhaps a way to choose how they are listed, or how to view them?
Advisor

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback on this topic. Unfortunately, this type of preference cannot be set at this time but this is a great idea and has been requested by many other users. Stay tuned for updates on this! Please keep voting on ideas you'd like to see implemented in the future.

Regular Visitor
I find that I am unable to view the list of "unique opens" by "date". When I list by date I am seeing "all opens". Have tried several times to view the list the way I need to see it (unique opens, listed by date) but the site is not cooperating.