cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reports: Sort options needed

Reports: Sort options needed

There used to be the option to view the opens for an email, by the time and date that the opened it. With the recent update this is no longer the case. Why is this?

304 Comments
All Star

I think your new reporting system is really not ready for primetime.
Apart from not being able to sort my opens by the date they were opened
(thus easily keeping track of who else has opened my email, really a basic
piece of information I need to know) your reporting system gives me two
different numbers of opens and clicks, depending on where I land in the
system. Refreshing the system doesn't fix it, nor does logging in and out.
So, I can't tell who has most recently been added to my list of openers, and
I can't even get my statistics to report properly.

CTCT Employee
Status changed to: New
I am sorry for your troubles with the new features, at this time we are aware of both of the reporting discrepancies and sorting in the opens field by date/time column. Both issues should be resolved within the next couple of weeks.

Looking at My Contacts (I have more than 1000 actively subscribed,) I see that I can sort colums by name, email, company and City/State. Please give us the ability to add more sorting options to this header such as date added or subscribed. I sometimes re-send emails to newly subscribed contacts. Right now the only way I can figure out who is new is to export my entire list of contacts into a spreadsheet and sort that way.

I almost never sort by company (most of my subscribers are not business associates) so that column is almost useless to me.  City,State is okay but some of my subscribers live in other countries, especially Canada. While I'm sure I can search for Canadian subscribers in the search box, I wouldn't be able to see subscribers from other countries without exporting all contacts.

I have a "referred by" question on our subscribe page. I recently downloaded all my contacts and was surprised to see how many had signed up through Facebook or internet searches. I'd like to be able to see this information periodically at a glance rather than exporting every contact.

CC snip2.JPG
All Star
I sort by date ALL THE TIME - date added, date unsubscribed, etc., now that feature is completely gone!

Thank you all for your patience with this. We have started developing and rolling out new sorting options. Within the next few weeks you will see these options show in your account as well as the ability to export the data and sort using excel. I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused and appreciate all of the feedback that has been shared.

Occasional Visitor
Although I love many of the new features, I miss seeing my "opens" in chronological order.I follow-up with these contacts and it's easy to miss someone now.
Regular Visitor
This feature was very helpful and highly utilized before the recent updates. Now, it's no longer available! Also need to view an email open date by contact without exporting a list each time.
All Star
I generate monthly reports regarding who has unsubscribed themselves. Can't do that easily from the My Contacts page anymore since the sort by date function has disappeared.
CTCT Employee

Thanks for all your feedback on this!  We are looking to roll out part one of this within the next couple of weeks and you should see a great first step in the process.  We are continuing to expand on this so please stay tuned and thanks for your patience!

Please let me sort open by date.time!