cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reports: Sort options needed

Reports: Sort options needed

There used to be the option to view the opens for an email, by the time and date that the opened it. With the recent update this is no longer the case. Why is this?

304 Comments
Regular Visitor
When I look at the results of an email which was sent, and display the bounces on the screen, they are not alphabetic by last name. This makes it difficult to find someone and I have to export the data and to sort it, which takes extra time. Please display the results alphabetically on the screen. Thanks.
Hi there, Please, please, please but the Company Name field back in the reports. It does me no good to see just the person's name and email if I don't know their company. That's the key piece of information. Thanks!!
Occasional Contributor
1. Why is the list of names sorted within each letter of the alphabet but the letters seem to be in random order? It takes much longer to find the names I want. Please put the letters in alphabetical order. 2. Is there a way to import a list of addresses I want to remove from a list or multiple lists? I much prefer to manage this in spreadsheets and then import, since I have so many addresses to manage. It used to be very simple in the old version of contact maintenance.
CTCT Employee
Status changed to: New

CTCT Employee

@Vegetarians 

Thank you for your feedback. Our developers are aware of the issue with the reports showing in a random order.

Currently, the best way to remove contacts from lists is to upload or view the list you want to remove from other lists. Check off one or all of the contacts in the list and click Add to Email Lists. In the Manage Lists window, you will see checks and dashes for the lists that the contacts are in. You can click the box again to remove the check or dash, therefore removing it from that list.

CTCT Employee

CTCT Employee

@Brisbania 

Thank you for providing this feedback. This is something our developers are aware of and working towards. Please continue submitting your ideas.

CTCT Employee
Thanks for the feedback! We value your opinion and want to give you the features and tools you want, but I can tell you this is in the works right now. When we have that functionality ready, it will be added to the reports pages, so please keep an eye out for it! And don't hesitate to let us know if you have any more details or feedback to give us!