cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

See who is forwarding my email

0 Votes

See who is forwarding my email

It would be great if we had a report that actually lists the clients that are sharing our emails.We would like to create a special offer for our clients that share our emails, but as of right now there's no way to SEE who is actually sharing... all we see is a NUMBER of clients, but I would like to see who.

14 Comments
Visitor
Hello. I see that in your new system, you don't give the option to see who forwarded my email. This is very important for marketing purposes. Please try to put it back. Thank you.
CTCT Employee
Status changed to: New
Thank you for your feedback.
Occasional Visitor
I noticed that the forwarded emails are no longer view able and it creates a problem in growing my existing business, when I rely on this information to assist my clients of potential new business.

It would be great to see who actually forwarded the email and where it went, not just how many people forwarded the email.

Great idea, thanks for posting!

Occasional Visitor

I agree! Just voted for it. :smileyface:

This would be great so we can track our customers better thank you
Status changed to: Voting Open

All Star
Could you please work on showing us WHO forwarded the email, like you do the other click-through stats?
Administrator
Status changed to: Certified Great Idea

CTCT Employee
Status changed to: Closed - Not Enough Votes

At this time, due to not enough votes we will be marking this idea is closed. At any time feel free to join us back on the community to share and vote on different ideas!