cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Show Unique Names In 'Click' Report

Show Unique Names In 'Click' Report

We switched over to Constant Contact from SwiftPage. One feature that is sorely missed is when I export my 'click' reports, if John Smith clicked a link 10x, his name appears 10x vs. his name appearing once and another column indicating the amount of times he clicked. Would be nice to have that data available without having to manually adjust in Excel.

Additionally, I manage our CC account but my boss is interested in seeing reports as well. There should be a feature to send reports via email without having to printscreen the printable version.

6 Comments
Status changed to: Voting Open

@PeteS340 Thank you for this great feedback.

What reports are you looking to email to your boss?

Best,

Patrick

Patrick,

Attached is an old report from SwiftPage, which we prefer the reporting of. With Constant Contact, I would have to manipulate the exported data to have it read so easily. If CC had simply accesed reporting like this, combined with the ease of blast creation that you already possess, we would be lifetime customers. However, the reporting issue combined with CC still sending my emails to bounced contacts that I've already removed, we may have to look elsewhere.CCI01262017_0002.jpg

Thanks @PeteS340.

This is great feedback.  I can definitely see what you're looking for in this report.  I am going to share this example with our Product Team.

As far as sending to bounces-- that sounds concerning.  If you've removed any bounces, we shouldn't be sending to them.  Do you have an example? 

Best,

Patrick

Thank you for passing that along.

Yes, I have numerous contacts on different lists that bounced, were removed while a Tier 2 tech was remoted in following what I was doing, and then they still recieved a subsequent email blast and bounced again.

@PeteS340 - If you used our removal tool from the bounce section, they shouldn't have been mailed to again.  If you deleted the lists from the main contacts pages, and they were somehow added back, they would have gotten the email again.

I can see you've called in a few times on that issue-- were you able to get a resolution?  If not, let me know and I'll be happy to have someone give you a call.

Best,

Patrick