cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
We had to temporarily close one of our support sites. You may experience a longer than normal wait time when calling into our support center. Remember to check out all of our available support resources including live chat for the quickest response.

Show what links are in report

0 Votes

Show what links are in report

Sometimes its hard to tell QUICKLY where your most clicks were coming from when you use the document link - because the link doesn't necessarily say what it is, you have to click on every single link. One of your competitors, **Removed By Moderator** has a analytics view where it actually shows the visual of the email and then over the links it shows the % they were downloaded, so you can easily get a quick snapshot of the most clicked links. This would be a huge help.

6 Comments

Awesome idea, thanks for posting!

Occasional Visitor
Hello, I'd like the ability to change the way links are shown in the reporting from a newsletter. Right now they aren't user friendly. They specifically say the link, and I'd love them to show something easier to read, such as "community event" or something easier to understand. I now have to open each link to understand what someone actually clicked on, because the link name means almost nothing to me.
Status changed to: New idea

Thanks for sharing this feedback!

Status changed to: Voting Open

Status changed to: Voting Open