cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Show what links are in report

0 Votes

Show what links are in report

Sometimes its hard to tell QUICKLY where your most clicks were coming from when you use the document link - because the link doesn't necessarily say what it is, you have to click on every single link. One of your competitors, **Removed By Moderator** has a analytics view where it actually shows the visual of the email and then over the links it shows the % they were downloaded, so you can easily get a quick snapshot of the most clicked links. This would be a huge help.

7 Comments

Awesome idea, thanks for posting!

Occasional Visitor
Hello, I'd like the ability to change the way links are shown in the reporting from a newsletter. Right now they aren't user friendly. They specifically say the link, and I'd love them to show something easier to read, such as "community event" or something easier to understand. I now have to open each link to understand what someone actually clicked on, because the link name means almost nothing to me.
Status changed to: New idea

Thanks for sharing this feedback!

Status changed to: Voting Open

Status changed to: Voting Open

CTCT Employee
Status changed to: Closed - Not Enough Votes