Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Toggle Between Click Rate and Click to Open Rate on Campaigns

0 Votes

I found the previous calculation of click rate (based off of opened emails) far more useful than its current calculation (based off of total contacts). I'm sure you had your reasons for making the switch, but perhaps we could at least have a toggle option that remembers preferences? Then we have the best of both worlds! ð ¥³

6 Comments
Frankie_P

Hi @blargyman

Are you viewing your click rate through the Reporting tab of your account or the campaign's details page? Unique clicks and opens need to be taken from the Reporting tab rather than the email details page for campaigns with resends. 

Frankie_P
Status changed to: Open Questions

blargyman
Campaign Contributor

I know there are ways to find the information I'm describing, but my intent is to make a suggestion for a change. The Campaign detail page is, to me, a much more useful place to house the information. Click rate based on number of contacts is fairly useless. It's always going to be a super-low number, at least in my industry. And considering it was that way until a couple of months ago regardless of resends, I'm pretty sure it can be done. 😁

Frankie_P

Hi @blargyman

Thanks for following up with these details!  We have opened up your idea so other users can weigh in as well.

Frankie_P
Status changed to: Voting Open

Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Acknowledged

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More