Unsubs and Previous Screen View

0 Votes
Hello - It would be great to see a summary of everyone who unsubscribed and unsubscribed/resubscribed without having to view individual campaigns. Also, if I want to view reports for various campaigns, I like that I can narrow the campaigns by zeroing in on certain email lists (which would work best if it were possible to select the lists you want to see reports for not clicking ALL of this lists you don't want) but if I click to view details of a campaign from the narrowed down view when I go back I have to start from scratch. Is there any way to allow viewing more details and being able to back out without voiding all that you did to filter that particular search?
3 Comments
Drew_D
Employee
Status changed to: Voting Open

Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Gathering Information

Hello. In order to better understand your request, were you looking to export all of your unsubscribes from the Contacts tab or directly from Reporting?

We have a separate request regarding the ability to filter reporting by list and recommend commenting on that thread to be notified of updates as we will not be commenting here for that specific request.

Frankie_P
Status changed to: Closed - No Action

Because we have not heard back we are going to close this idea. This doesn't mean that we aren't listening to your feedback! Please feel free to comment or vote on any of the other open ideas to let us know what you would like to see.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More