cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What's going on here?

What's going on here?

There's been a new update. I used to be able to take all of my bounced "Recommended for Removal" Contacts, tag them, and then unsubscribe the whole list with just a few clicks Now I have to go into each one to unsubscribe it? What's that about? That's not helpful at all! I also can't tag my unsubscribes en masse like before. I have to go into each individual contact and tag it. Again, what's that about? Is there a new feature that I'm missing? Or did Constant Contact take a step backwards?
14 Comments
For the Reporting - Bounced; it would be helpful if one of the Actions was to Unsubscribe.
CTCT Employee
Status changed to: New

Hello @NDCgraphics,

Thank you for your feedback on our changes. At Constant Contact we always aim to make the product as user friendly as possible for our customers. I am very sorry that these changes feel more tedious to you and I will be tracking your feedback for you. 

Currently, you can toggle between different views on your bounce screen. Right now you may see a drop down that reads "all bounce types" if you click on this you should be able to choose the bounce category you want. Once you choose the category you will see an option to select and you should be able to export these contacts into a file. Once you have your file you will want to enable advanced email permissions and upload your file of unsubscribed contacts.

Visitor
Please add the option to unsubscribe contacts directly from the review bounced addresses screen. Thank you!
Visitor
On the opened page you need to have under actions radio button the option to unsubscribe. It only makes sense.