cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why didn't my email get sent????

0 Votes

Why didn't my email get sent????

The email was scheduled to go out at 12:05. It is almost one hour later and it still hasn't been sent.
5 Comments

This is also happening to me.  None of my emails are sending.  I am scheduling them and then when the time passes I unschedule them.  My business is time critical.  I have a training session tonight and I am trying to email the industry about it to sell last minute seats and now with the email not sending I can't do this.

Schedule.  Unschedule.  Schedule.  Unschedule.  In the hope that it actually sends.  It doesn't send.

CTCT Employee

Hi @TraceyAbbeyT and @LianaA,

I am sorry you are having issues with your campaigns sending!  There seems to be some additional issues with campaigns that were being worked on, or were scheduled during the system issue the day before. Please try making a copy of the campaigns with the issues, and schedule the copies to send.  That has been a successful workaround in most cases.  

If you have any further questions please feel free to reach out to us here. We are always happy to assist you in any way we can!

Donna P.
Community & Social Media Support

CTCT Employee
Status changed to: Open Questions

Status changed to: Closed - No Action