Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

ability to create a name for list export activity

0 Votes

I would like to be able to add some short descriptive code when exporting a list of names based on a search, or part of a report, or whatever. Sometimes I do several exports in a short time span and it would be much easier if the activity list could have an identifier that means something to be rather than just saying "export clicks" or "export contacts" or something generic like that. You could just add a small field where we could put  maybe 10-20 characters to mark it. Sometimes it is easier to do several exports and then go over to the activity list to download them. As it is, I have to keep a list of the order in which I'm exporting information to know which one is which.

2 Comments
Kyle_R
Administrator
Status changed to: Voting Open

I like this idea. We've heard similar feedback on the reporting side of things that people would like the files exported from campaigns be automatically named after the email. The idea to name the export allows for more flexibility and takes into account the Contacts > Activity page which I believe you're referring to. 

Frankie_P
Status changed to: Not Currently Planned

Hello everyone. With the changes being made to our Feedback flow, we are changing this status to Not Currently Planned. At this time, we do not have plans to include this type of functionality due to the low number of tracks from other customers and the prioritization of other ideas. If we hear anything in the future regarding this feature request, we will update the thread. If we hear anything in the future regarding this feature request, we will update the thread.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More