Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

can't select mutliple subs to delete from bounce report

0 Votes
I am in the bounce report of a recent email, displaying the "other" category of bounces. I tried to delete 3 subscribers but I could only click one at a time. If I clicked one and then tried to click a second one, all the names in the list were selected. There were only 3, so it wasn't a big deal but if there had been more it would have been super annoying.
5 Comments
Frankie_P
Status changed to: Open Questions

Hi @rcppubs23 we're sorry to hear this is the experience you had with deleting bounced contacts. Users do have the ability to select multiple contacts from their bounce reporting to delete without selecting the whole list. Have you had this same experience working through a different browser or even a private/incognito window? Does this happen with more than one email campaign's bounce reporting?

rcppubs23
Marketing Legend

It was happening in all the reports I opened the day I reported it. It really seemed to me that it might have been a casualty of the changes in the contact interface that was recently done. I did try clearing cache, and that didn't help. I haven't been in a situation to do more of that since that day, but I will be working on these thigns again in the next few days so will see if it continues to happen.

Frankie_P

Hi @rcppubs23 I just wanted to follow up with you on this experience you were having with your bounce reporting. Is this experiencing still occurring for you? Did trying in a different browser or even a private/incognito window help?

rcppubs23
Marketing Legend

Hi @Frankie_P

Neither of those things helped but it did eventually clear up on its own, so to speak. I'm thinking there was a code glitch somewhere that got noticed and fixed. I saw a number of posts more recently complaining that the ability to unsubscribe batches of subscribers had been "taken away" and I suspect that was an example of a similar problem to what I was having.

In any case, it is working fine now. Thanks for checking.

P.S. What is a super participant and how did I get named as one?

Frankie_P
Status changed to: Closed - No Action

Thanks for following up with us on this! Because the defect this thread is focused on has since resolved itself, we are going to close this idea. This doesn't mean that we aren't listening to your feedback! Please feel free to comment or vote on any of the other open ideas to let us know what you would like to see.

As for your Community ranking, we have multiple rankings that are meant to display how active someone is within the Community. They are all assigned through formulas that give weight to various actions taken in posts. The Super Participant rank is assigned after 10+ Get Help/Get Advice comments (or a combination of comments and new posts started) and 10+ Feedback comments or 6+ new Feedback (or a combination of the two). It also takes into account some other actions like kudos received or solutions accepted.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More