Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

new format for bounce reports

0 Votes
I can't believe you came up with this whole new format for viewing the bounce reports (haven't looked at the other parts of it yet to see what you've done there), but didn't include on the dropdown an option to allow us to see the bounce, especially for those in the "other" category. That would be such an improvement to let people see the bounce and evaluate what it represents.
2 Comments
Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Open Questions

Hi @rcppubs23. There is a dropdown to view all bounce types including Other but it is only visible after you have selected "Bounced" as the first category. Is this what you were looking for? I want to make sure I understand your feedback correctly. I also wanted to point out a great new feature on this page which is the ability to click on the label under the Bounce Type column to see what each bounce category means. 

newreportbounce.png

Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Closed - No Action

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 3
Getting Started with the Constant Contact Community
2PM - 2:30 PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More