report chart

0 Votes

report chart

i don't appreciate the changes you made to the chart. they are less user-friendly now
1 Comment
Administrator
Status changed to: Open Questions

Hi @Rulmeca ! Thanks for taking the time to provide us some feedback, sorry to hear you don't appreciate the changes. If I may, I'd like to go over what we were trying to accomplish with the changes and get some more information from you on what is less user-friendly. 

For the graph's at the top, we did break them out into 3 cumulative stat reports that you can view for various time frames. This was one of our top requested reporting features, which focused around a need to see more cumulative insight into email performance over time and not just the last X amount of campaigns. However, if you do still want to see a chart between campaigns you can scroll down to the table and choose the "Graph" option. This should give you a chart more like the one you were already familiar with before. Screenshot: Reporting Graph.png

With that being said, does that restore the chart functionality you were looking for? If you had any additional details on what aspects are less user-friendly I can happily pass them along.

Thank you.