The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

reporting

Gosh, every time I click on reporting for a campaign, the subsequent page is completely blank. Then I have to click on campaigns again and back to reporting again for it to ever come up. And even then, often it hasn't refreshed. It was so nice before to be able to click the refresh button next to any single campaign in the list. This way now is sooo time consuming and full of bugs. Just add that to the list of slow, slow response sitewide and there you have it.
1 Comment
Administrator
Status changed to: Closed - No Action

Hello @SandeL!

I'm sorry to hear you are having issues when viewing your campaign reporting. The page should not be showing blank for you when you try accessing it. I would strongly encourage you to reach out to our support team so we can identify this problem and get this resolved for you.