Welcome! Introduce Yourself!

Highlighted

Welcome! Introduce Yourself!

Hello and welcome to the inaugural topic for the Retail Group on the Constant Contact Community!

If you work and operate within the Retail industry and use Constant Contact, this group is for you! The purpose is to create a space where Retail business owners can congregate and share notes, find resources, and decompress.

We will work to keep this space stocked with new resources as we come across them, but as this space is for you, we encourage you to share your own findings!

The Community Guidelines for the rest of the Community also apply here. You can review them here and the link is always available at the bottom of every Community page.

Nick S.
Social Media & Content Manager

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Welcome! Introduce Yourself!

I started my professional career in retail, working my way through college and then some, before coming to work at Constant Contact. I can appreciate the circumstances of retail today, both in store and online. I'll do my best to be a partner and resource for those who spend their time here.

My name is @Nick_S., but my friends just call me Nick. I'm the Social Media & Content Manager for the Community. I spend my days writing content, planning events, and making jokes my team roll their eyes at. 

When I'm not working, I usually spend my time reading and writing, playing games, hiking, and visiting museums. Right now, I'm mostly reading, writing, and playing games. 

Nick S.
Social Media & Content Manager

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.