Constant Contact Tools
Talk to your peers, share tips, and connect with us about our email,
event, survey and local deal standalone tools.
Honored Contributor

Re: Cancel a Product?

Hi Lauren,

Again, I apologize for any inconvenience. And I have answered your post which can be found here.

Highlighted

How do you delete your account?

I don't want to pay another month. How do I cancel. Cancel me.

Topics: 1
Kudos: 9
Blog Posts: 0
Solutions: 3

Re: How do you delete your account?

[ Edited ]

BeverlyD16,

Thank you for your request.

In order to assist you with canceling your service, please call our support team during our Billing Department's normal business hours which are 7:00am-9:00pm Eastern Time.  Our phone number is 866-289-2101.  Simply state your Username and that you wish to cancel and the agent will transfer you to Billing so they can cancel your account.  The process does not take long. 

I hope this helps!

Thank you for your time.

Respectfully,

Troy S.
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.
Occasional Visitor

We would like to cancel our accoutn

but its impossible to find out how!!
Advisor

Status changed to: Idea is in development

Hello, Thank you for posting. To cancel your account please call into our billing department at (855) 229-5506 or feel free to send an email to billing@constantcontact.com referencing your Username and intent to cancel.
Eric G.
Community Support
Honored Contributor

Re: Status changed to: Idea is in development

I took a look at your account and see that a user logged into your account yesterday came into our Chat Service to cancel your account. Your account is scheduled to be canceled on the 19th of October. If you have any questions, please contact our Billing Team at the number provided above.

Thank you!

Constant contact account

[ Edited ]

I have an account i have been paying for over 2 years and when i went to use it, it was inactive. So please. Can you please cancel my subscription under Integra Tax email address was "removed by moderator" which is no longer active. payment goes from a credit card in the name of Angela Fritzsch Number ends in "removed by moderator"

I want to cancel my account

It is not okay that you don't list YOUR contact information when you are called CONSTANT CONTACT.
Honored Contributor

Re: I want to cancel my account

HI Trish,

I'm sorry to hear that you could not locate our Contact information when in your account.

Up in the very top of the page when you're logged in, there is a dark blue header. The first option on this header is a drop down for our phone numbers to reach us.

contact us.JPG

I also took a look at your account and I see that you did speak with a rep today and your account is scheduled to be canceled. 

If there's anything else I could help you with, please let me know.

Honored Contributor

Re: Constant contact account

Thanks Angela.

I have passed your cancellation request on to the appropriate team.

Thank you.