Occasional Contributor
Ainokea

Can we export the save local list?

Is there a way to export to excel the list of people who bought the save local gift certs?  This list would have the coupon code, name and email address of the person who bought.  I have to input them into my website and would like to have an excel list to assist me.  Also, it would be nice if it showed the amount of each certificate in the list as some are for the referral and some are for the deal...

Thanks,

Brian

CTCT Employee
DavidW1263

Status changed to: Under Review

Brian, We can currently do this now on a case by case basis. You would work w/ one of our coaches and they can email you the doc. Over time we will build this functionality into the product.
Frequent Visitor
JosiahT9

Re: Status changed to: Under Review

Is this feature available yet?

Can we export the list?  How do we import the code to our websites without a csv of some sort?

Marissa_R
Topics: 434
Kudos: 215
Blog Posts: 306
Solutions: 85

Re: Status changed to: Under Review

Hi JosiahT9,

The best way to get your CSV is to call our Merchant Hotline at 855-854-8606. They're in the office until 5pm ET today.  Over the weekend, you can email support@savelocal.com and someone will get back to you when we're back in the office on Tuesday.

Hope that helps!

Marissa Rogers
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!