Occasional Contributor
DanielK63

My email list is limited.....

Could SaveLocal steer me to vendors of email lists in my area. In the past our company's success with a deal was directly related to how many people were reached by the deal. It seemed that those "Coupon" companies that possessed 50,000 or more email addresses in my area at their disposal gave me the best results. I am limited at this time to my personal list of 3600 email addresses.

CTCT Employee
Jayson_G

Re: My email list is limited.....

[ Edited ]

Hi Daniel,

I'd be more than happy to answer your question about bought lists of email addresses for you. Constant Contact is a permission-based marketing service. It does not sell or rent email addresses.  Furthermore, you are not permitted to upload or use purchased, traded, shared, or borrowed lists with Constant Contact. For more information about Constant Contact' s policy on purchased lists, please review our permission policy. I do sincerely apologize for the inconvenience that this has caused you.

Sincerely,

Jayson G.

Community Support

Jayson Gonzalez

Community Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!
Jarrad_M
Topics: 276
Kudos: 234
Solutions: 89

Re: My email list is limited.....

Hi Daniel,

If you're interested in how to get the most out of SaveLocal, you should contact one of our coaches:

Call: 855-854-8606 Monday - Friday 9a.m. - 5p.m. ET

Email: support@savelocal.com   A SaveLocal Coach will email you back within one business day.

I hope this helps,

Jarrad

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!