Occasional Participant
DavidB235

Need better support to train staff what to do with the coupons

It would be great if we could print a sample coupon with some info for the staff so they know the restrictions and what to do when customers start showing up with coupons. 

CTCT Employee
JosephH72

Re: Need better support to train staff what to do with the coupons

On step 4 of editing a deal you can view a preview coupon for that deal.  That coupon is a valid coupon for the deal and is specific to that deal.  It, however, won't be displayed in the report page.

You can print that out and use it as an example and redeem it using any of the redemption methods.

Occasional Participant
DavidB235

i could not get it to print.  I have problems with some of the CC windows sometimes in sizing and printing.  And after you schedule the deal you are out of luck trying to print a sample for your staff.

still a great tool overall if a bit quirky sometimes...

Marissa_R
Topics: 433
Kudos: 214
Blog Posts: 305
Solutions: 85

Hi David,

I'm sorry that you have difficulty printing sometimes from our system.  If you are able to pull up a preview of your deal, you should be able to take a screenshot of that and print it.

What happens when you try to print?  Did you receive an error message or anything?

Marissa Rogers
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!