Occasional Participant
OlioOlive

Yahoo shopping cart

[ Edited ]

I just sent a new promotion to my customers using SaveLocal however I'm not completely satisfied about the following:

1. I can't see how many opened the email that they received or clicked to open the offer.

2. It is not possible to see how many unsubscribed or marked the email received as spam.

3. I use the Yahoo shopping cart and I can only create coupon codes starting with a letter. Many of the codes generated by SaveLocal start with a number and they won't work with the Yahoo system....this makes SaveLocal not a good tool to use in the future...and I believe that you guys have many customers using the Yahoo shopping cart!

Regards,

Marco Filippi

RosalindM.
Topics: 46
Blog Posts: 17
Solutions: 7

Status changed to: Under Review

That's a lot of suggestions in one idea! Fortunately, the first 2 are underway, so I'm going to edit the subject line to focus on #3 so that people vote it up if they agree - why we suggest one idea per post! Thank you SO much for your feedback.
Rosalind Morville
Senior Social Support & Community Manager
Occasional Participant
OlioOlive

Re: Yahoo shopping cart

[ Edited ]

It actually looks like Yahoo has changed something in the coupon codes section...

It is now possible to use codes starting with a number....however, single-use coupon codes can only have up to 7 characters/numbers and the codes generated by SaveLocal have 8 digits.

In order to use the SaveLocal codes we have to create standard coupon codes in the Yahoo system...and this means that every signle code can be used several times. This could be a problem.

CTCT Employee
DavidW1263

Re: Yahoo shopping cart

[ Edited ]

hi there, the best thing to do would be to call our coaches. they can try to work with you on this specific issue. thanks! Dave