I am very disappointed that the legacy Constant Contact Survey facility has been replaced by simplistic Survey Page tool with a LOT of missing functionality.
I used the legacy Survey facility successfully for several years.
I can understand the need to have a simplified Survey Page tool in addition to the more sophisticated legacy Survey facility. But why close the legacy Survey facility prematurely?
I really think longstanding loyal customers deserve a proper explanation.
But by closing the legacy Survey facility is forcing me to move on, has closed done important functionality for me including:
1. Multiple survey pages
2. Skip logic
3. Wide range of question types
4. Editable "thank you" page
5. Display external web page after completing the survey
6. The footer message at the bottom of the Survey page is not editable
7. Several other important features no longer available on the simplistic
Please can you suggest an alternative online Survey service that offers the kind of Survey facility that ConstantContact used to provide.
Thank you so much for your feedback! I do apologize for any inconvenience this has caused. I have submitted all of your feedback and you will be updated of any future improvements. Thanks!
Unfortunately this does not answer my questions:
1. Please can you explain why the functionality provided by the legacy Survey facility has been worsened instead of improved?
2. Please can you suggest an alternative online Survey service that offers the kind of Survey functionality that Constant Contact used to provide?
We needed to improve the system so that it could work on a mobile device. Skip logic was not mobile responsive and we created our tool based on customer feedback. You can use our integration with SurveyMonkey instead if you would like. Thanks!
"Authenticating your emails is the best way to ensure your emails achieve maximum deliverability. If you have your own domain, setting up self-authentication is especially important! " - WillSee Article
"Target your most engaged contacts by creating a segment. Create a special offer or show your appreciation!" - CaitlinSee Article
"Did you know? You can send unlimited test emails to your verified email address, but only 50 in a 24-hour period to non-verified email addresses." - NickSee Article