Creating and designing email

SherylM83
Rookie
0 Votes

I really need to know where does the emails that are sent come from? Do i make up ,y own emails if so what diagram do I use? Hope i dont sound too stupid but if i pay for something i wanna know how to use it. Thank u for your time.

1 REPLY 1
Caitlin_M
Administrator
0 Votes

Hi @SherylM83. While we have paid professional services to help you create content, most of our customers use their own content to create and send emails. You can choose a predesigned template from our template picker so you don't have to worry about designing something all on your own. As to what to include, that's up to you! What do you think is most important for your contacts to know about? Is there an event going on? Do you have an article to share? Why did your contacts sign up and what do they expect to hear? Just some questions to think about!

I suggest poking around our Blog to get some ideas, especially when you are starting out. Our Knowledge Base has an entire Get Started area which links to a bunch of articles that I find useful. for new customers.

--

Caitlin M.
Community Manager
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST