Creating images in CANVA

GSLC_DeidreH
Rookie

Hello!

I create my images in CANVA and then upload them to Constant Contact. I save them as PDF and then JPG. When I insert them in Constant Contact they look blurrier than images I create in Constant Contact. 

Any suggestions on how to fix this issue?

Here is an example for your help..

GSLC_DeidreH_0-1634161562691.png

thanks,

Deidre Howard

3 REPLIES 3
Bea_M
Employee
0 Votes

Hi Deidre,

I'm sorry to hear your images that you uploaded into your Constant Contact account from Canva, are coming in blurry.  Here are a few tips on how to prepare your images before uploading them into your account.    

Constant Contact compresses any image that's over 1200 pixels wide.   To avoid from being compressed, you may want to resize the image at a maximum 1200 pixels before exporting from Canva.   

Thank you,

Bea_M
Social Media & Content Manager

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
GSLC_DeidreH
Rookie
0 Votes

Bea;

Well, this is really confusing. In CANVA i choose the FB post size of 940x780 pixels and then when I paste it in Paint the pixels are 1959x1642.  So I guess for every image i create in canva I will have to resize in Paint? Why are the pixels different?

thanks,

Deidre Howard

Kyle_R
Administrator
0 Votes

Oh no! Resizing in Paint should work to improve the upload quality, but it would be nice to save you the extra step if we could. I'm not sure why the pixels are different, it might be hard for us to say without knowing much about your process on the Canva end of things. I found this help article on their website about resizing images before downloading them - does that help at all?

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 23
Community Conversations: SMS Marketing - Activate, Regulate, Communicate!
2PM - 3:00 PM EST