Get Advice: Spring Cleaning Sweepstakes

Nick_S
Administrator

The sweepstakes is now closed! Thank you to all who participated and we are working on selecting the winner now!

SpringSweepsTwitter.png

And we’re back! The Community is trying something new and our lovely user base reaps the rewards! Every month we plan to keep the Get Advice Sweepstakes rolling, providing different themes to focus the feedback efforts around. With Spring in full swing, we thought we would encourage everyone to review their Contacts and solicit their peers for advice and/or if you happen to be having a successful streak with managing your contacts, then drop us a line and share your insights!

It works like this: First, for your fearless contributions you will be entered for a chance to win a $100 credit on your Constant Contact account!

The sweepstakes will run from April 14, 2021 through May 5, 2021. Once completed we will select one winner at random and notify them!

How to Enter: Visit the thread you are currently in and perform one or more of the following, up to two times maximum:

1. Sharing advice related to contacts management, either independently or in response to another user's request.

1. Requesting assistance with your contacts management, by providing some insight into your current contacts situation. ‘Insight’ is defined by providing the audience details on your current or historical Open Rates and other contacts reporting, examples of your subject lines, and/or short URL to an email campaign, so potential advice givers can assess and give appropriate feedback. Please note: Do not provide account sensitive information, such as number of contacts in the account, specific email addresses, or list names.

Additionally, one participant each week of the contest has the chance to win one bonus entry by having their advice chosen by a panel of moderators (i.e. the Community Team) as exceeding expectations. 'Exceeding expectations' is defined by the subjective standards of the moderators, but is judged by clear instruction, attention to detail, and lengthier than one or two sentences.

The bonus entry will be chosen on the Friday of each week during the course of the Sweepstakes by 4:00 P.M. EST. If there are no entries posted in a given week then we will skip the bonus entry selection for that week.

Here is an ‘exceeding expectations’: “Your Open rate has historically been above 20% but dipped to 8% around November and has stayed there. I looked at the short URL of the email campaign you shared for your November campaign and it looks like your template is a single image containing all the information. Generally, you want to have a balanced image-to-text ratio as a single image email is more likely to end up getting caught in spam filters. Constant Contact actually has an article on this. Have you always been using a single image for your emails?” 

If you are the winner we will notify you by the contact email address listed on your Constant Contact account, so make sure it is up-to-date! Thank you.

Questions? Let us know below!

---

*No Purchase Necessary. The Constant Contact Community Get Advice Sweepstakes: Spring Cleaning is open to legal residents of the 50 United States (and D.C), 18 years or older. For Official Rules, visit here. Promotion ends on May 5, 2021 at 11:59 PM ET. The Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Khoros, Pinterest, or Twitter.

Looking to level up your email template designs? Share your email campaigns in Template Feedback & Inspiration and receive valuable advice from Constant Contact experts and industry peers!

45 REPLIES 45
BettyS1010
Campaign Collaborator
0 Votes

This is a test to see if my identity is correct this time.

JJohn0411
Rookie
0 Votes

I’m new to this but am loving it to expand the reach of my personal blog postings. I have three email lists: Editor (me), Subscribers (those who want to receive it) and Possibles (the maybes who haven’t committed to subscribe but still read). So far, it has helped me weed out the ones who unsubscribe as they are deleted from my Possibles list. Does this make sense? Am I doing too much busy work? Not sure, but it’s still a blast! And I’m thrilled that today’s 3 p.m. webinar is about Segmenting. Guess that’s what I’m doing. I think. :smileyface:

MelissaD982
Rookie
0 Votes

Call me crazy for signing up for CC. I don't remember when I started, sent one email and then stopped. Lol. There is so much information here. What is the most important first step for me to take on this old email that I have sitting there. There are suspended emails and emails that don't exist. And one is an "other".  If I verify that the emails as given to me are correct (no typos that I can tell) what's next? I would love to clean up this one email first before sending another.  Really want to commit to my own email list. 

Nick_S
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello! I am excited to announce the winner of the Spring Cleaning Sweepstakes! As a reminder, the winner is selected at random using the site random.org.

This month the reward goes to @ExecutiveD39! Congratulations! You do not have to take any action. I will work with our Billing department to have the $100 credit applied to your account.

Thank you to everyone who participated. I genuinely was humbled by the responses and the advice given. If you haven't received an answer to your questions yet, hold tight! I am working with support to make sure you're taken care. If a peer still wants to jump in, that's great, too!

Last, but not least! If you didn't win this time, you have a chance to win next time and it's already underway! Check out the Wave Hello to Summer Sweepstakes and enter for another chance to win a $100 credit on your Constant Contact account. This month we're interested in hearing about your marketing plans for summer 2021 and you can win a bonus entry by sharing a screenshot of or URL to your email template design!

Looking to level up your email template designs? Share your email campaigns in Template Feedback & Inspiration and receive valuable advice from Constant Contact experts and industry peers!

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST