How are you building community with your business?

Dallas_W
Employee
0 Votes

We recently heard from Mary Ginder of Gindo’s Spice of Life touched on why community matters so much to her team and their business. 

“[Community] is a huge part of our business. Our mission statement is we make fresh pepper hot sauces designed to inspire creativity in the kitchen and support local farms and businesses. It’s everything for us”, Mary said. 

Why is community important to your business? How are you building connections in your community?

6 REPLIES 6
CMG946
Campaign Collaborator
0 Votes

We send announcements a couple times each month. We have several hundred images in the library. and our routine is pretty much the same from year-to-year.

SFDC
Rookie

Our Slow Food chapter is dedicated to promoting good, clean, and fair food in the DC region through tastings, tours, lectures, and volunteer events with local organizations and companies focused on producing food that aligns with these values.

Dallas_W
Employee
0 Votes

That is really cool! I love what you are doing, @SFDC. Food and community go hand in hand. Your organization knows how to build connections! How often are you holding events throughout the year? When is your busy season? 

user629659
Rookie

Hey there! I completely agree with the importance of community for any business. It's about selling a product and building relationships and connections with the people around you. One way to do this is by hosting events or workshops that align with your brand and mission statement.

Dallas_W
Employee
0 Votes

You're definitely on to something here, @user629659! I have noticed that some of our most successful customers are doing this, or some form of workshops/events in their community. For those who are wondering how to get started, check with your local chamber of commerce for future community events and see if you can get involved. You can host an educational workshop to start building trust and building relationships! @user629659, what tips do you have for our customers who are interested in doing a workshop or event? 

JohnU119
Rookie
0 Votes

Hi! The community is essential for my business because it allows us to connect with our customers deeper and understand their needs and desires. We try to build connections in our community by partnering with local organizations and charities, attending local events, and engaging with our customers on social media.

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST