Landing page for previous blogs

AnthonyL9402
Rookie
0 Votes

Question: I am new to CC and I just wrote my 1st Blog/Email post. As I generate more scientific blogs, where can my clients go to read my past blogs? CC doesn't seem to have a central place for my email clients to go to review older blogs??? Or am I missing something?

4 REPLIES 4
Zoe_H
Employee
0 Votes

Hello @AnthonyL9402,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! If you insert a Read More block you can use a link to an older blog post in your email campaign. Thanks! 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
AnthonyL9402
Rookie
0 Votes

Would be nice if I could link back to CC for past articles as I rarely use my webpage. Oh well, perhaps CC isn't the answer for me and the website is! 

Zoe_H
Employee
0 Votes

Hello @AnthonyL9402,

You should be able to link back to older posts as long as you have the link to that older blog post. I do apologize for any inconvenience if this does not work for you! 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Kyle_R
Administrator
0 Votes

If I'm understanding correctly, you may be interested in using our email archive widget. It's a small code snippet you can add to your website where you can add your past emails in a central place on your own site. 

If you're not interested in using your website you could also use the campaign URL for an old campaign to include in your next email. It's not uncommon for some people to list their last 5 or so emails somewhere in their campaign for further reading.

Are either of those what you're looking for?

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST