Newsletter Anniversary

SCox0007
Rookie
0 Votes

I'm with Civil Air Patrol, the official auxiliary of the U.S. Air Force. Using Constant Contact, we started a weekly newsletter called PROPS, which is delivered every Tuesday evening. This has been going on for two years now. In fact, our two-year anniversary is next week. Late notice, I know. My question is what would you advise that we do to celebrate? We're already planning to do a quick an easy survey about usage -- probably three questions -- to provide us with a little research. ..... We would be interested in any ideas you might have that might be accomplished within a 3-5 day span? Also, are there collective analytics available for that two-year span that might interest our newsletter readers?

Steve Cox

scox@capnhq.gov

1 REPLY 1
Amanda_G
Employee
0 Votes

Hi @SCox0007 ,

Congratulations on your two-year anniversary of your newsletter, that is very exciting! Often times, I have seen users offer incentives for taking a survey, so perhaps a raffle, contest or drawing offered to people who take the survey could be a fun way to celebrate your readers. 

We don't have any collective analytics available for a two year span on the reporting page, but you could possibly create a segment of contacts to determine how many users have opened and clicked your emails in the last two years. Of course, you wouldn't want to provide any email address data to your contact list for privacy reasons, but you could give them some statistics regarding your open or click rate. Our Reporting data does go back 12 months, so you could definitely view the reporting for the last year that way as well.

Amanda G.
Community & Social Care
Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST