Obtaining contact's permission to join mailing list

SOLVED
Go to solution
BonnieP29
Rookie

I am thinking of signing up for Constant Contact to use as an email tool to communicate to my 100 club members.   Its primary purpose is for a weekly newsletter, not as a marketing tool.  

Once I upload my contacts, do my members have to accept or signup to any type of agreement to accept the email from me?    Just want to know if this will be considered "bulk" mail and if there are any special things we need to do.  Thank you.

WCC

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Zoe_H
Employee

Hello @BonnieP29,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! Please take a look at Constant Contact's Permission Policy here to see if your contacts have already given permission for you to send to them. We are a large sending company for monthly emails and we do have plenty of customers who use our product for the same reason you want to! 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Zoe_H
Employee

Hello @BonnieP29,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! Please take a look at Constant Contact's Permission Policy here to see if your contacts have already given permission for you to send to them. We are a large sending company for monthly emails and we do have plenty of customers who use our product for the same reason you want to! 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST