Re: Want to begin Email Campaign

MichaelT5629
Rookie
0 Votes

Interested in another campaign. Not sure how to do or what method I'd like to provide. NOt sure what my plan allows ie. how many emails I have currently without additional charge. If I add another 200 - 500 more names on another campaign, what would be my most proficent cost to do so?

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @MichaelT5629 ,

Based on the number of contacts you currently have in your account, assuming the 2-500 new contacts are 100% unique, adding them would put you into the next contact tier for subscription costs, or very close to the threshold. For pricing at the different tiers of your account, you can check out the Plans & Pricing page, found by clicking your name in the top-right corner of the account.

As far as campaigns go, you shouldn't really have any extreme limits. If you're wanting to grab a fresh blank template to build on, or see what pre-built templates we have available, you can do so through the Create button on the welcome and campaign pages. If you don't already, you may want to make sure you create a master template at some point for future copying from. If you'd like to purchase a custom-made template from us, feel free to check out our services page. You can submit an opp through the page, or by calling general support.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST