Sent first campaign

LaurieT996
Rookie
0 Votes
Hello-
I recently signed up w constant contact and tried to send my first campaign. The campaign is no longer a draft and not in my sent folder of the app. Is there a way you can tell me if it sent? I am concerned that I just spent hours making this and it seemed to hve disappeared. I don’t want to redo it if customers already received it.
5 REPLIES 5
Zoe_H
Employee
0 Votes

Hello @LaurieT996,

Yes, I can see an email titled "winter" in sending status. The reason it hasn't fully sent out yet is because it is currently staging to your list and sending out only to batches of the list. If you want more information about that, you will want to call our Delivery team here. Thank you! 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
LaurieT996
Rookie
0 Votes
Thank you for your reply. I was informed about staging the emails so I understand that. However when I use the app and go to “sent” “scheduled” or “drafts” my winter campaign is missing in entirety. Where can I see the canapaign I created and how many emails have been sent, from the app
Zoe_H
Employee
0 Votes

Hello @LaurieT996,

It appears we have continued this conversation over Social Media, and I am happy to hear that logging into a Computer resolved this. Also, to learn more about Email Staging click on this helpful article here. Thank you! 

Zoe H.

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
LaurieT996
Rookie
0 Votes
Hello, I have 33,202 contacts subscribed. I am trying to send my very first campaign out. I sent the campaign yesterday evening. However, almost 24 hours later only one batch of emails were sent. Only 5000 of the 33,202 were sent. Can you explain why there was only one stage sent and when I can expect the next stage to send? Is there some sort of timeline? I am confused by the staging process and at this rate I cannot see that all 33,202 will be sent within 48 hours. This is what was agreed to at signup. Please let me know
Zoe_H
Employee
0 Votes

Hello @LaurieT996,

A staged email will generally send to your contact list within 24-48 hours, depending on the email results. There are times, however, when this process may take longer. The decision to release all of your email communication is up to the Constant Contact Account Review Team. I do recommend reaching out to them with anymore questions. Thank you! 

Zoe H.

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST