Templates

SOLVED
Go to solution
StephanieP0288
Rookie
0 Votes

Are there templates for prospecting for new business, such as for an insurance agent?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @StephanieP0288 ,

When it comes to looking for new business, quality contacts and content will likely get you the highest success. To cover all your bases, I'd recommend lead generation landing pages and website sign up forms to make sure you capture engaged contacts. Targeted ads can also help collect interested contacts, and to drive traffic to website via social media and Google.

As far as templates, you may want to try the "business" keyword in the template picker and finding one that you like. On top of the interested contacts, an engaging subject line will help make sure your email is opened to make sure you beautiful template gets seen!

When you have the chance, I'd also advise checking out some of our blogs that cover insurance companies and marketing for agents.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @StephanieP0288 ,

When it comes to looking for new business, quality contacts and content will likely get you the highest success. To cover all your bases, I'd recommend lead generation landing pages and website sign up forms to make sure you capture engaged contacts. Targeted ads can also help collect interested contacts, and to drive traffic to website via social media and Google.

As far as templates, you may want to try the "business" keyword in the template picker and finding one that you like. On top of the interested contacts, an engaging subject line will help make sure your email is opened to make sure you beautiful template gets seen!

When you have the chance, I'd also advise checking out some of our blogs that cover insurance companies and marketing for agents.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 23
Community Conversations: SMS Marketing - Activate, Regulate, Communicate!
2PM - 3:00 PM EST