Watch the Full Panel Now - Candid Conversations with Women-Owned Businesses

Caitlin_M
Administrator

It’s not every day you get to take a peek inside the minds of successful small business owners and marketers. We are thrilled to celebrate Women’s History Month by sharing a recorded Constant Contact customer panel with a few of our strongest women-owned business leaders who have found success using our digital marketing tools.

Our panelists, Scharrell Jackson, founder & CEO of Leadership in Heels; Nicole Stevenson, owner & CEO of Dear Handmade Life; and Julie Feltman, founder of The Makers Show joined Dave Charest for a conversation about their small business successes and how to bring your marketing to life with Constant Contact. 

Watch the recorded webinar here:

1 Comment
Caitlin_M
Administrator

I attended the panel and truly felt inspired listening to these women discuss why they started their businesses and what makes them keep going. My main takeaway was to do things while you're scared. I want to try to incorporate this into my work and also into my daily life! Maybe I'll go skydiving...

What is something that scares you about running your business or nonprofit?

Resources

Marketing Digest

Check out marketing advice, tips, and tricks. All from our Constant Contact experts

Visit the blog

Support Tips

Social Media

"There's a multitude of ways to engage your audience through us using your social platforms - via ads, social post metrics, email links, and more! " - Will

See Article

Support Tips

Call-To-Action Links

"Target your most engaged contacts by creating a segment. Create a special offer or show your appreciation!" - Caitlin

See Article

Support Tips

Welcome Your Audience

"Greet new contacts with one or more automated Welcome Emails depending on their interests or your business goals." - Nick

See Article