Website Integration

OAR-Coalition
Campaign Collaborator
0 Votes
I'm woking for a comparison of how CC integrates with SquareSpace vs Word Press. I am helping to develop the website for our community group. The group has years of history with CC and seems to be best to stick with it. When I search for information about integration of CC & SquareSpace, there are some who say it integrates and some who say it doesn't. Currently we have no web forms and I plan on adding them for registration and for adding contacts to our database and potential newsletter sign up. I use WordPress for a couple of other websites and really prefer it over SquareSpace. With the website in development stage, it seems like it might be easier to switch the web platform and keep with CC rather than seeking a workaround to keep SquareSpace. I need to make a recommendation to our board. Does this seem like the best solution?
0 REPLIES 0
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST